The Elizabeth Bence School of Fashion is a Registered Training Organisation with the
Australian Skills Quality Authority of Australian Government that provides training and assessment services in the area of Fashion and Design.
The Founder Ms.Elizabeth Bence is a Master Couturier, classically trained at the world renowned "ESMOD" and "Ecole Chambre Syndicale De La Couture Parisienne" Fashion Schools in Paris, France, Elizabeth Bence has experienced every facet of the fashion business from design to styling and retail, including representing iconic Fashion labels Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Valentino in Australia.
Founding her Fashion School in 1997, Elizabeth Bence continues to inspire and instruct students in a highly personalised, Atelier-Style environment.
The School maintains this philosophy of teaching through small, intimate classes which empower each and every student to achieve their potential in the Fashion Industry.
Why study at Elizabeth Bence?
As a CRICOS provider The Elizabeth Bence School of Fashion caters to both Australian and International students
- We cater to the individual needs of our students.
- Flexibility - local students can study part time
- We run weekend classes too for students.
- We have an easy Payment Plan.
- Our students are from a range of ages and nationalities.
- Our specialty is moulage and the European method of fashion drawing.
- We are one of the only fashion schools in Sydney to offer these techniques.
- We're very accessible, close to train station and bus terminal.